30 September 2011

RootsTech 2012 - It's Coming Again! Take Advantage of Early Bird Registration.

I'm so excited and looking forward to 
RootsTech 2012  - February 2 - 4, 2012! 


Did you miss the first RootsTech event earlier this year? It was a fantastic learning experience for over 3,000 attendees and full of fun activities for everyone, so don't miss out this time! I have attended many genealogy conferences over the years and you just can't beat this one for content, excitement, and cost. Besides, you will be right by the Family History Library in downtown Salt Lake City and you will can do all that deep searching you have wanted to do. 

I had many LOCAL genealogy friends right here along the Wasatch Front in Utah that didn't attend. When I asked them "why" the number one response was that they figured it world be "over their heads" and they just didn't know enough. Well, that is EXACTLY WHY YOU DO WANT TO ATTEND. There are classes and activities available for everyone -- even if you are just a beginner working on your own family history or you are a programming techie! Don't hesitate. Register now while the Early Registration is open. 

Early Bird Registration is under way for $129 and will continue until November 30, 2011. 

I'm also really exciting as I have been asked to be an official RootsTech Blogger again! A little hint to self  --"Don't donate blood the day before the event!". Yes, I did that last year and became very anemic and struggled trying to get my posts out. So this year, I'm taking my vitamins and staying away from the blood donation sites! 

This is the one conference you don't want to miss!

Work on your research right inside the conference.
Take a break and enjoy some time with other attendees.
Take advantage of all the learning opportunities!


1 comment:

  1. I'll be there! Looking forward to seeing all of my geneablogger friends again!

    ReplyDelete